Innovate and Stay Connected at the Club Industry Executive Summit
Club Industry Executive Summit is the premier event for executives and decision-makers in the fitness and wellness industry. This year's event will focus on enhancing your bottom line through compassionate leaderships. The Summit will offer multiple sessions focused on technology, operations, sales, marketing and more, as well as incredible networking opportunities to help executives from multiple categories learn from their peers and grow their businesses to their optimal potential in an ever-changing economy.
Who It's For
The Executive Summit is tailored to the owners and executive leadership at commercial clubs, studios, YMCAs, JCCs, parks and recs, university rec centers and medical wellness centers.
General sessions will occur on Oct. 18 and the morning of Oct. 19 and will include topics for executives related to revenue generation, retention, staffing, leadership, technology, sales, marketing and others. Specific topics and speakers will be announced in the coming months.
On the afternoon of Oct. 19, medical wellness center leaders can opt to stay for the Medical Fitness Forum, hosted by the Medical Fitness Association. Also that afternoon, not-for-profit leaders can stay for a workshop specific to them.
- Connect with other industry leaders during multiple networking events.
- Be inspired by keynotes offered by business leaders inside and outside the industry.
- Take home invaluable insights from industry experts on topics related to revenue generation, retention, staffing, leadership, technology, sales, marketing and other topics relevant to you.
- Rejuvenate your mindset and your business by stepping out of your club and being a part of the larger fitness community.
- Plus, leaders at not-for-profit organizations are invited to attend an exclusive Wednesday afternoon workshop specific to their concerns.
- BONUS: leaders of medical wellness centers are invited to attend the Medical Fitness Forum, hosted by the Medical Fitness Association, an exclusive Wednesday afternoon workshop hosted by the MFA!
|SUMMIT HOURS||SUMMIT LOCATION|
5:30pm- 7:00pm Welcome Reception
|Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel|
|Tuesday, October 18, 7:45am - 5:00pm||1 West Upper Wacker Drive|
|Wednesday, October 19, 7:45am - 5:00pm||Chicago,Illinois 60601 USA|