Wellness and the Art of Strategy
- Wednesday, 10/04/2017: 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM
- Room: Third Floor, Marquette Room
- Session Number:
When adding any products, services or programs to your business, you must first consider how, when and why it fits into your overall company strategy. There are two major elements to consider: brand and facilities. Does the program fit the company’s brand and does the company have the facility design to position the program in the marketplace? The challenge in a large multipurpose club is to not confuse the marketplace about who your brand is.
In this session you'll learn how:
• a mission statement changed the course of Gainesville Health & Fitness (GHF)
• physical therapy, personal training, senior, pool, special needs and fat loss programs were implemented at GHF.
• marketing strategically allowed GHF to serve two markets simultaneously- the 27,000 membership base along with the many different wellness needs of our members and community.
Educational Credits: AFAA 1 / ACE 0.1 / ACSM (TBD) / NASM 0.1 / NSCA 0 / NCSF 1 / NETA 0 / SCW (TBD) / WITS 0.5