We welcome all media to secure press passes to the Club Industry Show. At this annual event, thousands of fitness and wellness professionals from every segment of the fitness industry convene to scout the latest trends in fitness equipment and technology before it hits the market, learn about emerging group exercise concepts, participate in educational sessions, and network with a cadre of fitness movers and shakers, such as club and studio owners, personal trainers and group exercise instructors.
Complimentary Press Registration is available to all qualified members of the press from trade and consumer magazines and newspapers, to television producers and new media. Please contact us for assistance with arranging interviews, a show tour or for other related show information. Who will be at Club Industry Show this year?
Who will be at Club Industry Show this year?
Executives and fitness professionals from top facilities, such as Gold's Gym, Life Time Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Crunch, as well as from YMCAs and JCCs, and owners of cycling, Pilates and yoga studios, CrossFit boxes, hotel spa directors, and university recreation center directors all attend Club Industry. The show directory has details of who will be exhibiting and in what fitness categories.
Club Industry Show Press Releases
- BOULDER, CO (April 25, 2016) - Club Industry will give its 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award to Annbeth Eschbach
- BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 15, 2015 - Education Takes Forefront at 2015 Club Industry Show
- Boulder, CO, October 28, 2014 - Penton’s Club Industry Show Drew Thousands of Fitness Professional to Chicago
- Chicago, IL, July 8, 2014 - "What is Next in Fitness" Will be Unveiled at Club Industry Show this October
- Madison, WI, March 25, 2014 - PFP Media and Club Industry Search for the "2015 PFP Trainer of the Year"
- Boulder, CO, October 28, 2013 - Club Industry Exudes Great Energy in Chicago